- Faculties »
- Institute Information Technologies in Economics»
- Master Training Programmes»
The list of diploma papers 2012-2013
Taking into consideration the real situation on the labor market and employment opportunities for graduates, the Faculty of Information Systems and Technology has formed the Master's Program "Modeling and Information Technologies in the Economy" specialty "Economic Cybernetics", where specialization in the following packages is foreseen:
• «System analysis and modeling of economic processes"
• «Information Management»
• «Information systems in business and public administration"
• «Information systems in banks and financial institutions"
The students enrolled in the Master's Program "Modelling and Information Technology in the Economy" receive basic economic training, skills and knowledge of mathematical methods and models for analysis, forecasting economic development of enterprises, markets, countries and regions, as well as knowledge and skills to design, implement and apply modern information systems and technologies.
A particular interest to the graduates of the Master's Program "Modelling and Information Technology in the Economy" is revealed by: modern enterprises of all industries and regions of Ukraine; financial institutions, design companies and large industrial and investment businesses; executive authorities of different levels.
Employers of the graduates of the Master's Program "Modelling and Information Technology in the Economy" are:
• National Bank of Ukraine;
• commercial banks and asset management companies;
• insurance companies and investment funds;
• rating agencies;
• consulting agencies and auditing companies,
• Centers for Sociological and Marketing Research;
• enterprises with different forms of ownership and of production direction;
• software development companies;
• educational institutions, research institutions and government authorities.
Download the teaching complex with the Master's Program "Modelling and Information Technology in the Economy"
Last redaction: 11.12.15