Summer School “Austrian Courses 2018”14 Травня 2018р.
Summer School “Austrian Courses 2018”
Main working languages: German, English, Ukrainian and Russian. The working language of the plenary sessions will be English, and Ukrainian/Russian/German languages will be for students in groups of 4 persons.
Duration of the summer school:
- Two weeks in Lviv: Sun, July 29 – Sat, Aug 11. These weeks include language classes & culture activities (Responsible person: Prof. Alois Woldan).
- One week in Kiev: Sat, Aug 11 – Sat, Aug 18. Project week on cultural, political and linguistic topics (Project Director: Tilmann Reuther).
Cost: all expenses (transfers, accommodation in hostels, breakfast and lunch) are covered by the project grant.
Number of students from KNEU: 2
Requirements for selection:
1. Level of German not lower than B1/B2 (Recommendation Letters from teachers or Certificates).
2. CV (in English or German).
3. Transcript of Academic Records (in Ukraine).
4. Motivational letter (in German).
All required documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to room 218.
Deadline for document application – 18th of May, 2018.