- Студентське життя»
- Центр зв’язків з роботодавцями та сприяння працевлаштуванню студентів «Перспектива»»
- Data integrity Specialist
Data integrity Specialist
METRO Cash & Carry is a sales division of METRO GROUP, one of the largest and most important international retailing companies. Within more than 13 years of operations in Ukraine METRO Cash & Carry opened 23 classical wholesale stores: in Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Poltava, Vinnytsya, Zaporizhya, Chernivtsi, Mykolaiv, Rivne, Ivano-Frankivsk, Mariupol, Zhytomyr and 2 BeryVezy stores: in Ternopil and Lutsk. Today the company employs around 3000 employees.
Metro Cash & Carry Ukraine is looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to fulfil the position of Data integrity Specialist
• Ensure the articles and suppliers data integrity through accurate creation, maintenance, and monitoring in accordance with established company standards and international GS1 standards;
• Provide analytical data for making the right business decisions;
• Develop digital process of listing articles and their maintenance with Providing support for resolution of assigned system checks activities which include: Automated warning messages;
• Identify, evaluate and develop process improvements to master data management;
• Participate as master data lead in ongoing integration projects and data synchronization efforts;
• Develop and be responsible for the running of Master data reports and resolution of identified discrepancies and further Master Data cleaning;
• Update master data as the business needs change via mass changes and other tools;
• Work with Operations/Sales/Finance/Purchase/Marketing/Pricing/Logistic departments to continually improve processes;
• Collect, process, consolidate the information flow processes: Supplier, Purchasing Department, Data Integrity Team;
• Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• University degree;
• English Intermediate;
• Advanced PC skills (Excel, VBA, SQL (Teradata, Oracle));
• Experience in programming (Python) as a plus;
• Experience on a similar position will be an advantage;
• Database and Data analysis experience.
• Official employment according to the Labor Law of Ukraine;
• Full official salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Partial lunch compensation;
• Programs of material and immaterial compensation;
• Career and professional development opportunities.
Please, send your CV to the e-mail:
Остання редакція: 21.07.17