- Студентське життя»
- Центр зв’язків з роботодавцями та сприяння працевлаштуванню студентів «Перспектива»»
- Leading Investment Company Concorde Capital is looking for an Intern for its Investment Banking Department
Leading Investment Company Concorde Capital is looking for an Intern for its Investment Banking Department
• Preparing marketing materials
• Gathering information
• Conducting market research
• Building financial spreadsheet models
• Working on various projects to support client relations
• Assisting banking teams with day-to-day responsibilities
• Good writing and analytical skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user
• Understanding of corporate finance, accounting and valuation basics
• Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian
• Last year student in finance, economics or relevant field
The position is unpaid and full-time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, “IB March Intern”.
The most successful Intern will have possibility to work in the company.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria (050-450-41-66)
We will be happy to see you in our team!
Остання редакція: 31.01.17