Call for application to participate in the projects contest in the context of Ukrainian-Polish youth exchange25 July 2016р.
Who may apply?
Non-profit organizations which direct their activity at development of youth:
·Institutions of civil society.
Documents packages should be sent to the Ministry of Youth and Sports till August 5th, 2016.
Documents package consists of:
· Founding documents.
Applications are to be sent in printed form to Kyiv, Eplanade street 42, room 418 and to (email@example.com).
Priorities of the 2016 contest:
· Strengthening the cross-cultural dialogue by creating conditions for openness and tolerance among the youth;
· Draw disabled youth to public initiatives;
· Studying the mutual history, fight against biases and stereotypes in the understanding of the mutual history and modern relations.
Types of projects and events that may be applied for the contest:
· Youth exchange;
· Seminars on preparation and development of two-sided partnership;
· Meetings of youth (conferences, trainings, seminars etc.).