Competitive selection of students to study in the University of Poznan25 April 2016р.
Under terms of the cooperation agreement, economic University of Poznań (Poland) invites students for free semester study in English language. Competitive selection is conducted among students of 3-4 courses, who speak English powerfully.
Documents required for applying to the competitive selection:
1. IELTS or TOEFL certificate (not lower than level B2).
2. Transcript of academic record.
3. Average score of the transcript of academic records on scale of 100.
4. Motivation letter (in English).
5. Resume (in English; provide information concerning participation in conferences, olympiads and other achievements).
Deadline for document application:
-June 1, 2016 for autumn semester.