Management of International Marketing
The aim of the discipline:to form the system of theoretical knowledge and practical skills regarding modern models, methods and techniques of management of the international marketing activity of the enterprise (organization).
The target of the discipline: to form the students’ complex of competences that will be sufficient for professional work, professional development and career.
Results of studying:
If successful requirements as for mastering the science have been fulfilled, the student will be able to:
· Understand the content and functional directions of the international marketing activity, the levels of competence and standard requirements for international marketing managers;
· Evaluate the potential of international activity of the company and substantiate the decisions on expediencyof entering into the foreign market;
· Design and use the system of marketing information, explore international macro- and micro- environment;
· Identify and analyze elements of the international marketing strategy;
· Identify, form and substantiate international marketing strategies;
· Describe principles, peculiarities and procedures of the international marketing planning;
· Identify and analyze the existing types of organizational structures of management of international marketing;
· Set up the goal, determine the levels and monitoring procedures of the international marketing activity;
· Describe the essence and implementation methods of audit of the international marketing activity;
· Describe the regional peculiarities of the international marketing activity and their impact on the marketing strategies and companies’ tactics in the world industrial, consumer and services markets.
Last redaction: 27.12.18
Publications on the subject