Miaustore Group13 Травня 2020р.
we are looking for Finance Intern/Assistan
About the company:
The Miaustore Group, started its operations 4 years ago, is a pet product company with offices in Barcelona and Dubai. Miaustore produces and sells pet products in over 20 different countries, mostly through it's website miaustore.com and other online channels.
We are looking for people, who correspond following requirements:
- Economy/Finance/Accounting/Audit students (3rd-4th course);
- Advanced written and spoken English is a must;
- General understanding of accounting principles and management accounting;
- Advanced MS Office user (especially Excel);
- Able to collect, understand and manage large scopes of data, turning it into useful reports;
- Intelligence & Curiosity: you will encounter a lot of things you haven't seen before. You need to be able to investigate them and find solutions;
- You are independent, self-organized, goal oriented; make no excuses to any obstacles that separate you from your goals;
- You are attentive to details and patient.
This is a flexible part-time job (2 working days a week) that will allow you effectively combine work and study. In 1-year perspective, we expect this job to become a full time job. At first, you are required to work at co-working space, Podil district (after virus lockdown is canceled). But over time you will be able to choose either to stay at co-working or to work from anywhere else - our team works remotely from all over the world.
As Finance Intern/Assistant, you will work in close cooperation and under supervision of our CFO.
Working with us, you will get practical skills in:
Understanding company's business processes;
- Collection and processing data from different sources (warehouse, payment processors, website etc) on weekly/monthly basis;
- Calculating financial statements, management reports and analytical materials, ensure they are correctness and accuracy;
- Analyzing company performance, monitoring key indicators on regular basis;
- Preparing presentations and reports based on obtained analytical materials;
- Communication with external corporate/tax advisers/auditors for related matters (tax, statutory reporting, etc);
What we offer:
A job in developing international company, with good perspectives and ambitious plans to grow. Dynamic international environment, great team of inspired professionals driven by outstanding goals.
We will support you when writing diploma - you will be able to complete internship at Miaustore.
We treat all candidates equally, regardless of work experience, so we will be glad if your first place of work is our company.
We are interested in long-term cooperation and we will try to make your stay at our company as comfortable as possible. For this reason we want to ensure that you are the right candidate for us and we will all be happy working together.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com with vacancy name "Finance assistant/intern" in email topic.
Thank you! And good luck in application process!