- Find Your Program:»
- Master Programs»
- How to Apply
How to Apply
How to apply
Incoming students are expected to submit the following documents:
1. a completed application (scanned copy) or a digital form;
2. a copy of a candidate’s university diploma with an academic transcript of all courses, grades and grading scale (in English);
3. a personal statement;
4. a copy of the passport;
5. copy of the birth certificate;
6. copy of medical certificate, issued by an official body of Health Service in the country of origin;
7. Consent to personal data collection and processing (scanned copy)
Admission requirements to a Master degree course are based on the results of interviews and assessment tasks in a major subject in a corresponding area in a Master degree programme.
To take part in the interview international students are to submit all the originals of the documents to the International students’ office two days before the interview starts.
Additional application information may be required:
English language proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS)
Tuition fees: Master's Degree Programs - 2500 USD per academic year. Bachelor's Degree Programs -1600 USD per academic year.
Tel: 38 044 456 30 19
38 050 385 60 36
Last redaction: 24.06.20