- Research Institutes»
- Accounting institute
The Accounting Institute is a structural unit of Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine.
The objective of the Institute is to develop the scientific focus on the accounting, the analysis and the control of business activities of business entities in the segment of economic sciences, recommendations on the solution of pressing issues of the accounting, analytical and control support to the financial management of business entity, to support the instructional activities and the training of the scientific cadre of Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economics University via the performance of the research and its results.
Major lines of activity of the Institute include:
- the applied and fundamental research in the field of accounting, analysis and control of business activities, including the interdisciplinary research at the international level of scientific activities;
- the development of applied projects and technologies in the field of accounting, analysis and control of business activities competitive at the domestic and international level;
- the transfer of technologies within the scope of the scientific/technical, production and business co-operation and collaboration with enterprises, organisations and institutions on issues of accounting, analysis and control of business activities;
- the formation of the innovative environment of the scientific research in the field of accounting, analysis and control of business activities on the basis of the international practice of the organisation of research activities;
- the support to, and the strengthening of, instructional/methodological and academic activities of Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economics University;
- the use of the human resource research potential of the Institute for the solution of the pressing scientific issues of the development of the national economy;
- the preparation of the scientific methodology base for the qualification development of researchers and teachers in the field of accounting, analysis and control of business activities;
- the organisation of scientific, science and practice conferences, symposiums, seminars, roundtables, as well as the preparation of scientific practical materials for the publication thereof in specialised journals;
- the provision of consultancy services to executive agencies and business entities of Ukraine in respect of the practical application of scientific results obtained by the Institute and practical recommendations;
- the integration of the scientific activities of the Institute with the research activity of other academic institutions and the practical activities of enterprises, organisations and institutions of Ukraine;
- the international scientific and science/technology co-operation with universities, research institutions, corporations, firms and foundations;
- other activities of the Institute within the scope of the legislation of Ukraine for the attainment of its objective.
Last redaction: 11.02.22