- Research Institutes»
- Credit Relations Institute
Credit Relations Institute
The Credit Relations Institute is focused on the scientific research and projects, the development of competitive research and applied scientific products, the exercise of innovative activities and the provision of conditions on this basis for the in-depth scientific training of specialists.
The following are the major lines of activities of the Institute:
- the fundamental and applied research in the field of finance and credit;
- the development of competitive applied projects;
- the performance of the scientific research, R&D, process, search and project search work, as well as the work related to bringing the scientific and science/technology knowledge to the level of the practical application thereof;
- the use of the human resource research potential of the Institute for the solution of the pressing scientific issues of the economic development;
- the integration of the scientific research activities of the Institute into the scientific activities of other academic research institutions and the practical activities of banks, financial and non-financial companies;
- the international research, science/technology and educational co-operation with partner universities, banks, finance and credit institutions, non-financial companies and foundations.
History of the Institute
The Institute was established in 2009 by Decision of the Academic Council of the University.
Director of the Institute: Ihor Ivasiv, ScD in Economics
Phone: ( 380 44) 537-61-71
Fax: ( 380 44) 537-61-77
Last redaction: 27.03.22