Accreditation of educational and scientific programs09 July 2020р.
According to the order of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, from July 20 to 22, 2020, expert groups for accreditation of educational and scientific programs at the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education (PhD programs) will start working at our university. The following expert groups have been appointed:
Specialty "051 Economics":
1. Mykolenko Olena Petrovna (National University of Pharmacy) –head of the expert group;
2. Smolennikov Denis Olegovich (Sumy State University);
3. Korobkov Dmitry Hrigorievich (National Aerospace University named after M. Zhukovsky "Kharkiv Aviation Institute");
Specialty "072 Finance, Banking and Insurance":
1. Shkolnyk Inna Oleksandrivna (Sumy State University) –head of the expert group;
2. Tanklevska Natalia Stanislavivna (State Higher Educational Institution "Kherson State Agrarian University");
3. Kulikova Elizaveta Oleksandrivna (Odessa National Economic University);
Specialty "292 International Economic Relations":
1. Stalinska Olena Viktorivna (State Higher Educational Institution “Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk”) - head of the expert group;
2. Shulyar Roman Vitaliyovych (Lviv Polytechnic National University);
3. Konyaeva Elizaveta Hrogorivna ( Kharkiv National University named after V. Karazin, graduate).