The procedure for processing an entry visa type D
To obtain an entry visa for study in Ukraine one should contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his/her or neighboring country with a application request on receiving entry visa for study in Ukraine, adding an invitation sent by university.
Information about the procedure and conditions of issuance of temporary residence permit and departure from Ukraine
For processing of a temporary residence permit provided the following documents:
1) foreigner's application request
2) foreigner 's passport or a document certifying the person without citizenship (given back after submiting) with a visa type d, unless otherwise stipulated by the laws and international agreements of Ukraine, and copies of passport pages with personal data and visa;
3) page of foreigner 's passport or a document certifying the person without citizenship with personal data translated into Ukranian and cetified as required by law;
4) docket or a document evidencing existence of reliefs concerning custom duties payment;
5) petitions by host country regarding the issuance of temporary residence permit to foreigner and person without citizenship specified in the parts 4th- 15th article of the Legal status of foreigners and persons without citizenship Act of Ukraine, according to the categories of foreigners and persons without citizenship who have arrived in Ukraine on temporary residence, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
6) four photos of foreigner and person without citizenship 3.5cm by 4.5cm in size (of matte paper);
7) copy issued by the tax authority of certificate about conferment of tax identification number (if available).
Temporary residence permit in the case is issued for the duration of education, noted in the document that confirms the fact of education in Ukraine.
In the case there have been changes to data in documents of foreigner, the following documents are to be served within 10 days from the date of the occurrence of such changes to the territorial authority or State Immigration Services of Ukraine unit, which issued the permit.
In the absence of grounds for the continuation of the term of the temporary residence permit foreigner and person without citizenship are obliged in seven-day term de-register from the place of stay and leave Ukraine.However, the temporary residence permit is passed to the host country, which is obliged to submit to the territorial authority or State Immigration Services of Ukraine unit at the place of residence of a foreigner and person without citizenship within ten days from the date of de-registration.
Last redaction: 28.06.22