The objective of the course is formation understanding the theoretical principles of strategic planning, as well as mastering the skills and tools of strategic analysis and strategy formulation.
Tasksof the course: createskills to formulatebusinesses strategies and select between strategic alternatives; develop strategic thinking and practical application of methodological apparatus of the course; develop skills to solve strategic problems.
Upon successful completion of the requirements for this course, students will be able to:
· conduct strategic segmentation of the company;
· determine thefactors thataffect the competitive positionof the company;
· formulate the mission and goals of the company;
· formulategeneral corporateand competitivebusiness strategy;
· comparestrategic alternativesand choose the bestof them.
Last redaction: 07.04.16
Publications on the subject