2000 - graduated from Finance and Economics Faculty of Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman. Master degree, specialty "Finance and Credit", master training program "Insurance Management".
2000to 2001– specialist of insurance sector, Kyiv Insurance House
2001 to 2002 – Assistant Director, representative of British broker «Oakeshott»
2002 to 2010 - Head of transport risks insurance departments, NJSIC «ORANTA»
2011to 2014 - Head of underwriting, methodology and reinsurance departments, JSC «ZLAGODA»
2011to 2015 - Head of underwriting, methodology and reinsurance departments, JSC «Ukrfinpolis»
- Underwriting of auto insurance, portfolio analysis and calculation of the tariff rate.
- Insurance of transport operators
- Property insurance. Important aspects of modern practice
- Cargo insurance, risk coverage, the assessment of damage.
- Practice Management of Insurer loss-risk portfolio
Teaches discipline "Insurance", the Insurance department of the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadim Hetman.