"Agribusiness in Ukraine: global challenges and role of economic science"02 April 2017р.
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS OF AGRI-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Department of Agribusiness Economics and Management
Department of Accounting, Control and Taxation of Agribusiness
INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT OF AGRI-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
ALL-UKRAINIAN PUBLIC ORGANIZATION “UKRAINIAN AGRARIAN CONFEDERATION”
AUDIT AND CONSULTING COMPANY “BDO UKRAINE”
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
«AGRIBUSINESS IN UKRAINE: GLOBAL CHALLENGES
AND ROLE OF ECONOMIC SCIENCE»
November 9 – 10, 2017, Kyiv
The Organizing Committee invites businessmen and specialists of agribusiness, university educators and researchers to participate in the Conference.
Purposes of the event are discussing key current trends of global economic changes on agribusiness and suggesting possible directions of its development. We are planning to discuss following questions: the impact of global economic changes on the development of economics and management of agribusiness; the relationship between education, science and agribusiness; ways to improve control, analysis and accounting at farms and agribusiness companies.
The conference is organized by sections:
Section 1.Global challenges and their impact on agribusiness of Ukraine
- world agricultural markets tendencies and their effects in Ukraine;
- ways to improve the competitiveness of national food products;
- European integration processes and prospects to food market development in the EU;
- trade wars in the markets of agricultural products: forming of counteraction system;
- strategic features of Ukrainian agriholdings in capital markets;
- modern trends of management in agribusiness companies;
- the social aspect of management paradigm in agribusiness;
- the environmental component in the management of agro-industrial units;
- investment attractiveness of agribusiness;
- the role of IT systems in agribusiness management.
Section 2. Relationships between science and business during the qualification trainings of specialists in agribusiness economics and management
- required competencies for specialists in economics and management, which are required by modern agribusiness;
- qualification requirements for university teachers in agribusiness economics and management;
- improving of existing curricula according to agribusiness requirements and international experience;
- partnership between the university and business as the institution of providing economic modernization and European integration of Ukraine;
- the modern format of certification programs: professional requirements;
- graduates as the strategic partners of educational and business activities.
Section 3.Accounting and analytical support of management in large-scale agro-industrial units
- ways for the development of accounting in agro-industrial units;
- the system of control and analysis in management of agro-industrial units.
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
For more information contact:
Iryna Sas, Kateryna Haievska,
Tel.: (+38044) 371-62-25
Tel.: (+38044) 371-62-88