- Студентське життя»
- Центр зв’язків з роботодавцями та сприяння працевлаштуванню студентів «Перспектива»»
- Trader Trainee
BE ONE IN 10’000 AND STAND OUT IN A CROWD!
CHS Ukraine is looking for its talented Trader Trainees!
CHS Ukraine is a part of CHS Inc. (www.chsinc.com) – a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States, with presence in Europe to market grains and oilseeds from the Black Sea and Mediterranean Basin region and to coordinate global fertilizer sourcing.
Our program is designed for 18 months and will take place in Kyiv with some international exposure in our offices abroad.
What will you do as a Trader Trainee at CHS?
• Actively maintain and develop part of the company’s portfolio of customers
• Be involved in first line of communication to both internal and external customers
• Offer support to execution and logistic department prior and in all stages of contract execution
• Provide relevant market analyses and report, understand the supply and demand, anticipate and being ahead of the trends
• Build and implement daily trading game plan with product line managers, communicate and align logistics and execution
• Recent university graduates (2016-2017) with above average degrees in Economics, Business, Engineering or related majors
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Customer oriented – feels comfortable interacting and negotiating with clients; social and intercultural competency, open minded
• Fast decision-maker, able to work and make decision under high stress and risk pressure
• Logical, result oriented and natural flair for numbers
• High sense of urgency, high degree of responsiveness, pro-active
• Fast learner
• Enjoy a very dynamic and ambitious working environment
• Previous experience in a multinational environment (preferably)
To become a part of the CHS trainee program, you have to accomplish these steps:
1. Job Application
2. Online testing logical/numerical skills
3. Phone Interview
4. Assessment Center
To apply to the program please send your CV and brief cover letter outlining your motivation ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject “Trader Trainee” until October 20th.
Остання редакція: 03.10.17