- Студентське життя»
- Центр зв’язків з роботодавцями та сприяння працевлаштуванню студентів «Перспектива»»
- Junior Compliance Officer
Junior Compliance Officer
Position: Full time.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide corporate service support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
• Being a part of an international team of professionals.
• A compensation package will consist of a fixed remuneration element and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
• ECS corporate culture is to encourage continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
• Professional staff is encouraged into enrolling in professional qualification provided by ICSA/CISI (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
• Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
• Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 months basis.
• Understanding requirements of AML/CFT/FATCA international framework and internal procedures established in the company.
• Action compliance KYC/CDD reviews for new and existing clients and follow up on a timely basis in order to ensure completion.
• Ensure that the required compliance reviews are conducted within the set timescales and requirements of the AML/CFT/FATCA framework requirements.
• Keeping soft and hard copies of documents and clients’ files in proper order and maintaining client database records in order to ensure timely, accurate and complete records.
• Monitoring changes in international AML/CFT/FATCA requirements, reporting it to a Group Compliance Officer - proposing and executing changes to internal AML/CFT/FATCA policies and procedure to ensure 100% compliance with AML/CFT compliance requirements.
• Participating in preparation of required internal and external reporting according to AML/CFT/FATCA reporting requirements.
• Delivering internal and external training (seminars and webinars) on AML/CFT/FATCA for ECS staff and its clients.
• Conducting internal compliance audit when required in order to identify areas for improvements and action on them.
• Supporting other departments on matters relating to AML/CFT/FATCA compliance.
• Enforcing AML/CFT/FATCA internal policies and regulations to ensure that all ECS staff comply with them.
• Keep timely, accurate and complete timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
Requirements and person specification:
• University or college degree. Degree in Law will be considered as an advantage.
• 1-3 years of experience in similar role an advantage.
• Understanding of international AML/CFT/FATCA framework and requirements.
• Fluency in English and Russian, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
• Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, attention to details, integrity, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
• A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
• The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
• All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions:
Address: Verkhny Val Str. 4A, Office 24, Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel (Ukraine): 38044 338 36 49
Остання редакція: 04.12.17